Sunday, July 08, 2007

huh ...

I guess it's been a while since I've posted.

I've been busy ... just nothing really blog-worthy I guess.

Funny thing about that - I always make a mental note that something was funny or fun or blog-worthy ... but I never remember to come home and type about it.

Laundry is about half done right now. I'm taking a break to run the dishwasher.

Tyler's reading and listening to the Indians game on the radio right now. He's been really busy getting ready for the next STE officer meeting (in just about 3 weeks). I've been helping him work on some stuff for that ... but nothing of note really. I'm still reading a lot. I've had to take a bit of a break from the 1950s Pennsylvania Dutch to read Sex God. It's okay. I like Rob Bell's writing style ... but for some reason the book doesn't really resonate with me. Maybe it'll be better when I'm further in ... I'm only about 1/3 of the way through right now.

I've been busy working on Chrysalis stuff too. I think I have too many jobs with Chrysalis. Don't get me wrong ... I like working for them ... I enjoy serving the community that way - I'm just ... I don't know. Perhaps it's this complacency that's bothering me and not really the colossal amount of work I need to do.

I need to get my hairs cut again. They're getting too long.

...

I believe that concludes today's rambling. Thank you for joining me for that ...

I do believe I'll go iron some more now.

1 comment:

Jenette said...

Oh fellow rambler, are you going to stay with us at the next STE officer's meeting??? I'd love it if you did!