Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A bit of not much

I'm mad at my Pennsylvania Dutch. I REALLY am not happy with how the last book ended. I was so angry that I was crying as I read the end. However, I'm willing to look past that to find out how the series continues to unfold. (It's a 5 book series revolving around the same family. I've just finished the 2nd book.) I need to move on from there for a while.

So ...

I really enjoyed Bible discussion group tonight. (See other blog for a highlight.) I needed to laugh like that. On a similar note, it's really good to have the Clements family back from vacation. I really like them. (Hola guys. I know you read my blog. :)) It was nice to have their input back in the discussion. It was also nice to have their senses of humor back in the discussion. It's been a while since we've had the majority of our regulars at discussion ... and tonight we did. (Lori we missed you!) It was nice.

I guess that's all I have to say. A whole lot of nothing ... ahh well ... seems to be a running theme lately.

2 comments:

Dri said...

Thanks, Rachel. It's good to be back and a little weird, honestly.

It will be good to get back into the routine of things again, but hopefully bring some new life and more regular relaxation to the equation.

I will owe you for my dress. I know this. I'll get it to you ASAP.

Dri said...

I meant to say I "still" owe you, not I "will" owe you.