Monday, June 25, 2007

Gosh darnit if I didn't do it again.

But this time it was 1849 San Francisco. I haven't found an author in a long time who's writing I can get lost in so easily. It was a good day though. I worked. I did laundry. I went to Curves. I went to FPU. We had dinner with my mom while she was in town tonight. It's not like ALL I did today was read. I just did a lot of it.

Ahh ... sweet decadence of reading. What a wonderful past time.

And what a wonderful husband I have to allow me that guilty pleasure in life ...

(speaking of my wonderful husband - go read his blog from today. I laughed out loud. And I cried a little. It was sweet. And I swear I had no intention of "training" him ... there are just certain things that should be done during your daily routine ... but that's another blog all together. Off to make the bed with our freshly laundered sheets.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your hubby's blog was hilarious and sweet all at the same time! :)

I love the fact that we both have "laundry days" and appreciate the crisp freshness of clean sheets.

Now if I could just get my hubby to put his shoes away consistently...

:)