Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Trivia

So Jenette posted a new trivia game on her blog. I tried today. Now, granted my head hurts and I can't really read all that well right now - but I am truly ashamed of how poorly I did. Grr. I really thought I knew my music trivia better. Also, I should know better than to accidentally skip a question. (That painful lesson I learned at ONU, when I skipped a question and therefore set my bubble answer sheet off by one. The B I got in that class because of that test cost me my honor cords ... but I'm not still bitter or anything. :P) Also, I need to stop second guessing myself.

Ahh well. Perhaps I will do better tomorrow.

Back to my oh-so-difficult decision of what to watch on tv - the 100 Best Songs of the 80s on VH1 or the Law and Order mini-marathon on TNT.

I think I'll flip back and forth. In the meantime - I need to lie down again, my head is starting to pound harder.

No comments: