Monday, July 09, 2007

This is a story all about how ...

There is something strangely comforting about the fact that The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air is on at just about any hour of the day or night (mostly night ... Nick at Nite marathons ...)

And yet at the same time - it's strangely bothersome to me that it's on Nick at Nite. Wasn't that for old shows? ... Seriously. It was mostly black and white Donna Reeds and Dick Van Dyke shows when I was younger. Interesting ...

Ahh well ... off to bed ...

2 comments:

Jenette said...

We are not old. Fresh Prince is on Nick at Night because it is TIMELESS. Understand? Timeless.

Dri said...

Amen, Jenette. AMEN.

.... my life got twist, turned upside down. And I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the Prince of a town called Bel-Air....