Tuesday, June 12, 2007

oops

I guess I let my blog go too long without an update. Sorry about that ...

We've been crazy busy. I went down in the middle of last week to see my mom. I needed the mommy time. I didn't realize it, but Tyler did and told me to go. I am super glad that he realized what was going on and that I needed to see mom. He's a good one ... definately a keeper. :)

We went to JT and Beth's wedding last weekend. It was really pretty. They had their reception at the Packard museum ... I was totally in love with the cars. I dig classics. It was beautiful there. Ahh ... cars ...

Sunday we went to the Columbus Arts Festival with mom. (We stayed with her on Saturday night after the wedding.) It was fun. She bought us a couple of really pretty Celtic harp cds. Good stuff. She also bought Tyler a painting of the Jake in Cleveland. It's really nice. I'm looking forward to finding a frame for it and getting it up on the wall.

I'm with Sophie 18 hours a week now. That's three 6 hour days. Today was good. we went to Curves, the bank, the library, the mall to spend some of her birthday gift cards, the post office ... I'm sure we went somewhere else. We were very productive. I'm there again on Thursday, she's with her dad tomorrow.

Okay ... time to down some dinner before Bible discussion group. Tyler cooked. It smells really good. Yeah ... he's definately a keeper. :P

1 comment:

Jenette said...

Yay for updates! Thank you! :)