Monday, September 18, 2006

A Few Noteworthy Notes

just some randomness tonight ... some things are new ... some I meant to put in a misc. section at the end of my last one ...

First and foremost: something very very very exciting ... I am linked on someone's blog :) (and yes dear, you do count ... but I expect to be linked on your blog :P)

Second: We've had friends over twice this weekend (if you count Monday night, which we do ... football is on ... that counts for part of the weekend). It's been really nice to have people over. I enjoy entertaining, even just casually, and even just for friends who we've known for what seems like forever.

Third: Apparently, my seamstress work for friends is beginning to pay off. I had someone just call me out of the blue, apparently just from a referral, and she is coming over tomorrow morning. That's some income.

Fourth: I've had an offer to work as a babysitter for the church's Children's Director's youngest boy. Dave needs someone to watch Henry during the staff meetings and Sunday night stuff. It's like 3.5 hours/week. But again, it's income.

Fifth: My tooshie still hurts. It's getting better ... but still sore ...

Sixth: All laundry and ironing is finished! That makes me happy. I hate ironing.

Seventh: Tomorrow (Tuesday) is International Talk Like a Pirate Day. Arr ...

Eighth: I seem to have more notes than I originally thought ... sorry I'm so unexpectedly long tonight ...

and finally...

Nineth: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo. (It's a grammatically valid sentence. Don't believe me? Here.)

1 comment:

Darth Shan said...

you've been linked on my blog for sometime now. Just as long as Chad's (;