Tuesday, December 04, 2007

From the Department of Friggin Hippies

The latest way that the environmentalist hippies have gone too far ...

In an effort to fight global warming, the green people are urging Jewish people to light one less candle during Hanukka this year.

Article here.

What the heck?!?!?!?!?!?!?! It's eight crazy nights - NOT seven! The oil in the lamp burned for eight nights. Jews are not just going to ignore history and tradition.

Sometimes I wonder if the environmentalist hippies have gone too far - this time I don't have to wonder.

1 comment:

K said...

I actually read this post the other week but didn't have time to comment. I can't believe that people actually think this way. Why don't the people who celebrate CHRISTMAS stop CUTTING DOWN TREES. I'm sorry, but not lighting one candle isn't going to do crap for the environment. However, NOT CUTTING DOWN THOUSANDS OF TREES definitely would. Morons!

That's all. Happy Holidays! =)