Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I know.

I've been MIA lately.

I don't have much to report.

Umm ...

Go Bucks! Sorry to hear that Lloyd Carr is retiring - that was one guaranteed win for Tressel and the men in scarlet ... ahh well. Perhaps the next coach will be very much like Carr - unable to beat OSU. :)

I've been posting a lot of forwards lately. Sorry about that too. I'm going to do it again. I really got a kick out of this one ...

One last Michigan joke - and I don't mean their football team ...

A recent graduate of Ohio State moved to Dearborn , Michigan after accepting a great job. After becoming a citizen of Michigan she felt almost as if she betrayed her Ohioan background and ancestry. She had an apartment with a Michigan address and she winced whenever she looked at her Michigan driver's license. When she registered her vehicle she had an idea.

When her personalized license plate arrived for her car she beamed while she affixed them to her car. She was so proud she sent an instant message to her father right away. He was a proud Ohio State alumnus as well.

She typed, "Daddy I get my new personalized plates for my Mini today.

They are University of Michigan plates!"

"WHAT?" he replied, "You have to be joking"

"Nope, I'm totally serious. Let me send you the image."

Her father couldn't stop laughing after he viewed the picture of her car.

Yeah ... I laughed too ... it's okay ...

perhaps I'll make some time to post more later ...

No comments: