Wednesday, November 14, 2007

SMD Update

So it's been about a week and a half since I posted. Sorry. I've been really busy.

Things are work are great. I have some new stuff that I'm working on and SMD is really buzzing.

Things with my personal SMD consulting business are cool too. Jenette signed on in my down line. (Yay! Welcome to the team ... I know - I'm late on this ... sorry) Her first party is this weekend and I'm going to head down to be there for it. I'm really looking forward to the coaching kind of stuff this coming weekend. I can't wait to be there to answer questions she may have and to watch her kick major butt! She's going to be awesome!

I hit all of my sales goals and earned my business kit! That means that I started my business for FREE!!!!! I'm way psyched. It's been a good week.

I have some other work that I need to do. I need to start lining up some other parties for the spring, then hopefully some of my soon-to-be-customers (from upcoming parties) will want to book parties of their own in the spring.

I'm thinking that's about it ...

On a completely different note before I go -
Poll question:
If you don't know what characters were a part of the Saved By The Bell summer special episodes where everyone worked at the beach club for the Corosis, are you really an original fan? Do you really love Saved By The Bell?

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I don't see how you could be...

Jenette said...

No, you're not a real fan. But you and I have discussed this!