Monday, August 21, 2006

Job Saga

So I had a job that I liked. I really had fun ... but there have been some fishy things going on lately ... I can't work for someone I don't trust. So I'm not there anymore. While I'd love to recount the situation and events of the last couple of weeks (for that would be far more interesting reading), I don't think it wise to do ... even if I removed all names and genders of people ...
We'll just say ...

GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay ... on to more fun things ...

So recently, some of our friends bought a house. YAY for them! We've been helping them prep their new house ... we went over last weekend and painted a second coat in their office, on half of the dining room trim, and helped hang the beadboard in the dining room. It was good fun ... and good experience. So, after all that work, we went over to their current house (renting) and had dindin with them ... yummy ... grilled food ... summer feast ... mmmmmmmmm ....
Sunday, Andrea called me and asked me to take her place on the church trip to King's Island today with the middle schoolers. Now, I have job applications out and didn't want to be gone all day or unable to attend an interview because of this trip. So I made her a counter offer - she could go to King's Island and I'd go to their house and pack today. So, I'm going over to pack today ... :P ... Truth be told, I'd much rather pack then go to an amusement park. I'm just not a roller coaster person.
Also on tap for today: I MUST go to Curves. I haven't been enough yet this month and still need to get several trips in to hit my 12 for the month. I need to finish the laundry today (sheets and towels still left to do) and complete the ironing (which I started yesterday ...). The house NEEDS cleaned ... really cleaned ... not just picked up. Our small group Bible study is meeting here this week - so I have till Thursday afternoon to get that done. Gee, I sure have a lot yet to do ... Tyler said he might go over with me tonight and help for a bit, but I don't wanna end up counting on that - he has to drive to Dayton for training today and who knows how tired he'll be or even what time he'll get home tonight ...

Off to start (well ... continue) my day!

No comments: