Saturday, May 03, 2008

This is bad ...

... very very very bad ...

... is on DishNetwork's preview channel this month. Or at least that's what we think is going on. You see, I was out of town traveling for work again at the end of this week and Tyler was flipping channels ... and found it. Productivity has severely decreased in our household. Which, while normally wouldn't be okay with me, today it is. We needed the time together to just relax and hang today. Now tomorrow will have to be another story ... but for now we're deep into a heated match on Family Feud.

And I'm really enjoying the down time.

So for now, it's all good.

2 comments:

Dri said...

Game Show Network ROCKS!!!

It has been on consistently in our household as well.

It was on at the hospital while I was laboring, too. :)

Anonymous said...

I am stoked! May this month never stop...