Monday, May 26, 2008

Also ...

Is there anything this guy ...


... doesn't sell?

Seriously. I've seen him in ads for at least 20 different products - including OxiClean, Orange Clean, Orance Glo, The Awesome Auger, Kaboom!, Vidalia Slice-It/Chop Wizard, Mighty Putty, The Hercules Hook, and Samurai Shark Knife Sharpener - just to name a few ...

So I wonder, if South Main Designs were to ever do 2 am infomercials ...

"Would YOU like to start your home-based business for FREE! Find out how with South Main Designs!" ...

I've seen him wearing jewelry. And we do have a mens line ...

... nah ... he may not be the best fit after all ...

2 comments:

Dri said...

I just saw that he is now selling affordable health insurance as well.

CRAZY!

I'd be all for him doing an SMD commercial. Why not?! :)

Anonymous said...

Rachel-
HAH!!!
I'd love to see that!

Then again... everytime I see him , I change the channel... hmmm never mind!

Be Blessed,
Gina I (83)