Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Peachy-Keen


Well ... I'm off to the land of peaches this weekend. South Main Designs is hitting the road and headed to Savannah, GA for a three-day Southern Women's Show. I'm really excited about getting there and meeting all of the women ... I can't wait to break that 100 mark!

What I'm not so excited about is that things are not as peachy-keen as I would have liked them to be before I left ... The laundry isn't quite finished. I'm not quite packed yet. The errands are quite all run. The house isn't quite picked/cleaned up. Tyler isn't quite healthy ... neither am I ...

Yes ... that's right folks ... there's a stomach bug going around and it moved into the Betts' House on Monday night. Tuesday at work I didn't feel so great ... but Tyler ... he's running a fever, he's hot, he's cold, he's in the bathroom, he's hungry, his head hurts, his body hurts ... well ... He started dealing last night with what I dealt with at work all day yesterday (and will continue to deal with as I travel this weekend) ...

And, adding insult to injury - the seal on our toilet is leaking onto the floor.

And so ... I shall leave all of this behind for now and move on to the land of peaches ... where I hope that all things are peachy-keen.

2 comments:

Jenette said...

So, was it peachy keen???

I'm sorry to hear that sickness is running rampant in your home. :( Ick.

ttyl!

Jenette said...

And how do I get a sidebar like you have about SMD????? I have another order to put in, I'm so excited!