Monday, October 15, 2007

Circular Talk

Things at work are awesome! I know I've said this before, and I know I'll say it again ... but wow ... I am so blessed. I LOVE my job!

In other news ...

My mom's coming up here this weekend to celebrate Tyler's b-day. I'm looking forward to it. It'll be good, relaxing, stay-at-home time ... which I really need.

I have a party tomorrow night. I am really looking forward to it. Hopefully it goes well ...

The Indians are on tonight. Tyler's over at Ryan and Andrea's watching. He took over his required meal ... so (theoretically) they'll win tonight.

We saw mom this past weekend. We went shopping. I got several new pieces. All of which I needed. The last time I shopped for anything "cold weather", I weighed almost 60 pounds more than I do now ... so I needed some sweaters and what not. The most important purchase of the weekend - trouser jeans. They're great! Now I just need to keep my eyes out for a cute pair of heels ... I don't want to hem the jeans. They're not that too long.

And finally ...

I'm sick. I don't usually whine about sick. But man I HATE the chills and the sweats and the achies that come with the flu. I do know this ... if I had sick days, I would have taken one today. I would have rather taken my fever and chills and gone to bed than to work. But it's all good ... because I LOVE my job! And even on a really rough bad sick day, I'm glad I was there ...

And the circle is complete ...

No comments: