Friday, September 28, 2007

Sharing

I love that we have wonderful friends who share with us. I wouldn't trade it for the world ...

But I would like it if they wouldn't share their colds! :P

Wow ... my head is pounding. So hard it woke me up at 3 am. I took some tylenol. It's been 4 hours and now my head is back ...

Fantastic.

In other news - mom's sewing work is finally finished! And if I get down there tonight and she says one thing, even the tiniest peep, about me doing more for her - I think I'll scream. Her list: 2 roman shades, 6 curtains (maybe 8 ... those are the ones I'm worried about coming up tonight), 4 pillows recovered, one bench pad cover, and two decorative bed pillow shams all made from scratch. 3 sets of pre-made curtains hemmed. I think I put about 40 hours of work in on all her stuff. And don't get me wrong here - I'd do it again. I love sewing and the fabrics mom picked out were beautiful and (mostly) easy to work with. I'd just prefer to not have 2 other jobs going at the same time. I'm not a fan of large, long-term, tons of time projects when I can't take any time off from another job.

In other other news - I love my job! I really love it! Things are really rolling. We had a great tradeshow last weekend and signed on 13 new consultants. Woo hoo! We're going to another show next weekend and I bet we can double our sign on rate! (At least, that'd be awesome!) I finally feel like I'm not dazed, confused, or lost at work. I have a good grasp on what's going on ... and it only took me like 7 weeks. That's not so bad right?

In other other other news - I have my first larger scale party this weekend. My hostess says she has 5 orders waiting for me and 4 definite rsvps. She also says that several women really want to come, they just have to remember to ... I know how that goes. All in all, I'm betting there will be probably 8-10 women there. That will make for a wonderful afternoon!

In other other other other news - I slept in again today. So I REALLY have to go. I'm supposed to leave for work in only 28 mins and I'm still sitting here typing in my pjs. Oh no! Only 27 mins now ... what to wear ... what to wear ...

No comments: