Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Fin

The curtains are finished.

Woo Hoo!

I am however, exhausted. I didn't finish till almost 9:30 last night. Which, wouldn't be an issue normally ... but the last curtains were finished in Columbus and the very last one I HAD to be at mom's to do because I didn't want to string the Roman shade without it hanging in the window. So ... it was almost 10 when we left Columbus. And therefore, was midnight before we got home. Yeah. All that got done last night was unloading the car.

I did a small load of laundry at 6 am this morning so that I could have something to wear to work today. I thought I was okay on clothes ... I was wrong ...

I'm really rambling right now ...

I'm really tired. It's almost 1 ... that means just 4 more hours of work. But I'm having issues hitting the correct keys on my keyboard to make this say what I'm going for ...

hmm ...

I have a TON of work to do once I get home ... And I really just want to sleep.

Oh well ...

I'm overwhelmed right now. There's such a big part of me that just wants everything to go away. But I know that's just because I'm tired from this past weekend.

West Virginia was good. It was nice to see people. I'm bummed we couldn't stay longer ... but I know it's best that we went there and back on Sunday. It was a long day ... but better for us that way. Donna (Tyler's mom) is having a catalog party for me over the next couple of weeks. I hope it goes well.

Okay ...

I turned the lights off in here while I was "at lunch" ... I should turn them back on ... I have an appointment coming in at 1:30 ...

No comments: