Tuesday, August 21, 2007

This time ...

... three years ago, today, I was eating breakfast. yeah ... I know ... that doesn't seem like such a big deal ... I eat breakfast most days. However, this day three years ago breakfast was different. I stood in the kitchen at my mom's house with my mom, Deidra, Caryn, Amy, Laurie, Mandy, and Crystal ... rarely in my life have there been that many people in my mom's house at once, never have there been so many girls. So here's what was different ... this time, three years ago, I was eating my last breakfast as a Daniels woman ... for in just 7 short hours, Daniels wouldn't be my name anymore. I know it wasn't all that long ago ... but I still remember it like it was yesterday. (I hope in 50 years that it's still this clear.)

Happy Anniversary, my love! Here's to the first 3 and the next (at least) 50 to come!

2 comments:

Tyler said...

I love you! Can't wait until our super romantic traditional dinner tonight!

Dri said...

Awwww.....

You two are cute. I hope you had a wonderful evening!

Congratulations!