Thursday, August 02, 2007

Sewing World

Okay. Sewing needed to complete the present for this weekend finished. Sewing needed for the fraternity this weekend ... well ... we'll not focus on that yet. Sewing project for mom ... well ... we'll not focus on that yet either. I do however have that laid out and ready to roll once the STE stuff is finished. I also have something for Andrea to do ... I wanted to take that over when I ran over this afternoon. That may still happen. (But I wouldn't suggest holding your breath on that one.) I also need to hem 2 of my own pairs of pants. Those are getting higher on the list now because I'll need one of those to wear to work Monday.

I need to lay out all of the clothing needed for this weekend. I'm pretty sure that means that I'll need to do a small load of laundry (and consequently ironing) tonight. And then I'll need to do laundry again on Sunday night when we get home ... because I have to be at work on Monday morning! :)

I am looking forward to going down to Cincy this weekend. I need the time away, but I think I'll end up working most of it. I hope that my weekend "hotel hosts" (you know - the people who's house you sleep at but aren't necessary around all the time) don't mind too much. Maybe I'll take my sewing machine down and work on my pants there. That's not a bad idea if I do say so myself ... I'll just have to be focused on making sure it gets done.

Okay. Lunch break. Then STE work. That has the closest deadline right now.

1 comment:

Jenette said...

WHOOOH HOOO for jobs! I just caught up on blogs from my Georgia trip. Hugs!