Thursday, February 01, 2007

The "S"s of my Life

... and there are three ...

1. It's SNOWING. It's pretty. I'm a sucker for snow. Although there's a part of me that admits I'm only enjoying it as much as I am because I don't have to go out in it. Why you ask? Don't you have jobs to go to today? ... why yes ... but ...

2. I'm SICK. I was sick like this at the start of the year. Twice in January. Seriously ... what's up with me? ... Fevers twice in the same month? I'm feeling a little better right now, but I was up almost all night ... grr ... I hate when I'm up all night. Do you realize how much NOTHING is on in the middle of the night? Seriously - from 3-5 am I had nothing to watch. And I just wasn't in the infomercial mood last night. Being up all night leads to ...

3. I'm SLEEPY. But I can't sleep. I hate that restlessness that comes with sickness and the inability to sleep ... ahh well ... this can't last too much longer. I don't have time to be sleepy or sick. And so I shall will my healing processes into hyperspeed and I'll be able to work tomorrow. I can just tell it. I shall will myself better and then will be able to go to Cincy on Saturday for STEBowl. I just know it.

(okay ... I might have more to say - but I'm too tired to try and figure out how to word them with "S"s and I don't really want to break away from my theme right now. I'm out ... )

1 comment:

Jenette said...

Feel better! We may or may not be at the STE bowl, depending on how cold it is and whether or not we feel like freezing! :)