Thursday, February 22, 2007

Crazy

So that last post was kinda cryptic. Sorry about that. I really have been going crazy around here though.

So I've recently started a new medication ... and my body isn't crazy about it. It's been a whole week since I've been to work. I hadn't been to work all that consistantly before that either (still getting over that grr flu). Last Friday was the last day that I really felt okay. Not great ... but okay. I have been trapped in the house and on the couch since Sunday afternoon. I am however making progress. While I'm not working today (a large part of that being that I NEED to be at the Chrysalis board meeting tonight), I am capable of sitting up. That's progress. Even last night, I couldn't sit up for more than 5 minutes. Today, I've been sitting up for a good hour now.

And now on to other topics.

Holy cow the fog was nuts yesterday. There was a good chunk of the morning that you couldn't see my car parked in the driveway from our kitchen window ... which is no more than 20 feet away. CRAZY! They tried to run schools on a 2-hour delay yesterday, but then ended up cancelling all together. I can't blame them. It was near impossible to see down to the end of our street (about a half of a mile) until afternoon ... even then, the fog didn't really clear till 2 ish and then was back in full force around 6. Major crazy. Tyler kept me posted on the state of the fog every time I spoke with him yesterday.

More in the crazy weather realm ... today's wind is nuts! I seriously just felt the house move. Seriously.

So Tyler's in Cincy today. This is his last training down there for a while. I know he's tired of driving down there all the time. I'm sure tired of him driving like this. He'll be home tonight. That's a good thing. At least it's not an all day deal this time ... just an afternoon.

And now I will go lay down ... I have reached my limit of sitting up time. Just one more thing ...

Welcome to the world Kara Diane Aldridge! Congrats Jenette and Aaron!

1 comment:

Jenette said...

Can you tell it's taken me a while to catch up on my blog reading??? :) Thanks for the congrats! Now I have to go feed Starbuck!:):)