Monday, April 21, 2008

I will take the blame


When it snows next week.

That's right. I spent time this weekend packing up all of our sweaters and turtlenecks and winter coats and putting them away in our under-bed-storage boxes.

And as I was doing so ... I caught myself thinking, "Great. Now that all of our winter clothes are clean and packed away all neatly, this means that it'll snow next week."

Have I lived in Ohio too long? Because I'm pretty sure that this is a thought that many of us who live in this climate have pretty regularly.

Did anyone else pack up their winter things this weekend? Will anyone else be to blame but me?

1 comment:

Dri said...

If your bed and under bed storage boxes look ANYTHING like those pictured I think you'd earn major brownie points from Mother Nature. Therefore, she definitely wouldn't send snow our way.... :)